Serving Newark, CA
We invite you to do business with the experts at our dealership near Newark, CA. Premier Nissan Of Fremont offers a grand selection of vehicle options, such as cars, SUVs, and trucks for sale near Newark. If you're excited about purchasing a vehicle with us, be sure to stop by and see that we offer our customers:
- An grand inventory of premium Nissan models to explore
- Convenient dealership location
- Nissan lease specials
- Routine maintenance and repairs
Find the family-friendly vehicle you've been looking for at our new and used dealership near Newark, CA. Enjoy all of the splendid attractions that nearby cities have to offer and explore them with the benefits of one of our Nissan models. Whether you end up in a Murano or a Sentra, there will be no shortage of cool places to explore in Newark, CA.
The drive from Newark, CA to our dealership is roughly 10 minutes. In .7 miles, turn left onto Cherry Street. After 3.6 miles, turn left. In 15 feet, you will find our dealership is in front of you! If you get lost or have a question, feel free to ask us for directions.
As one might expect, Newark, CA is a beachy getaway that's surrounded by Fremont and Union City. Between the beach access, snorkel fests, and shops, there's no shortage of fun in the Newark, CA area. Travelers to Newark, CA can enjoy prime spots like the Ardenwood Historic Farm, Don Edwards National Wildlife Park, and more.
At Premier Nissan Of Fremont, know how important it is to have access to financing. Financing and lease offers give Newark, CA drivers a chance to access reliable transportation with vehicles they might otherwise not be able to a enjoy. If you have questions about our Nissan specials or rates, please get in contact with our professional team. We are here to help you!
Newark, CA is home to many attractive many amazing sights and activities. Newark, CA is a city for people and wildlife. From the Don Edwards National Wildlife Center to the Sri Siddhi Vinayaka Cultural Center, there is much to explore. Some of the city's most popular attractions include:
- Ardenwood Historic Farm
- Don Edwards San Francisco Bay
- Coyota Hills Regional Park
- Mission Peak Regional Preserve
- Mission Peak Regional Preserve: If you're into hiking, stack up all of your gear in your Murano or Rogue and enjoy the stellar views of Mission Peak. There's no better place to work out than this amazing trail.
- Sri Siddhi Vinayaka Cultural Center: Discover the local Hindu Temple and marvel at the find architecture.
- Don Edwards National Wildlife Center: Enjoy crystal clear beaches and wildlife as you take a stroll through this area. Learn about the natural habitat and migration of animals that inhabit this area.
- Arenwood Historic Farm: Check out this living museum with tons of cool artifacts near Newark, California. Relish in old history as you explore one of Newark's precious landmarks.