Downtown Fremont, CA
If you're longing for a quality Nissan model or servicing, turn to Premier Nissan Of Fremont. Our new and used dealership is but a short drive from Fremont, CA. We are happy to offer returning and prospective customers:
- An well-priced selection of new and used Nissan vehicles to explore
- An easy-to-find location
- Nissa lease specials and financing
- Full-service auto repair and maintenance
Whether you're looking for a speedy 370Z or a family-friendly Rogue, you're sure to find it here. Soak up the sun in Fremont, CA when you visit sights like Mission Peak, Coyote Hills Regional Park or Sunol Regional Wilderness Park. Arrive in style in a new Nissan SUV and go on the hike of your dreams!
From Downtown Fremont, CA
The drive from downtown Fremont, CA to our Nissan dealership is roughly 16 minutes along Fremont Boulevard. Turn left onto Fremont Boulevard, and then make right onto Stevenson Boulevard after .9 miles. Stay on the street for 2.2 miles until you reach Boyce Road, then make a left. Follow the road for 1.6 miles and then make a left and arrive at our dealership, where premium Nissan professionals are waiting to help you find a new Nissan.
According to figures in 2017, Google states that Fremont, CA has a population of 234,962 –– that's a lot of people! Fremont, CA is a city in the San Francisco Bay Area, with tons of brilliant attractions. It is best known for the Niles Essanay Silent Film Museum, which dates back to the early days of filmmaking. The city is also home to Victorian mansions, tons of parks, and Lake Elizabeth.
At Premier Nissan Of Fremont, we know that not everyone has a fair shot at gaining financial stability. If you have a less-than-perfect score, talk to our finance department! We also have a convenient online credit application, which keeps people from driving from downtown Fremont, CA. Talk to our financial experts online or on the phone about our rates –– we're here to help!
Fremont, CA is home to San Francisco's finest attraction. This city has tons of hiking spots and museums to explore. From the Mission Peak Regional Reserve to the Ardenwood Historic Farm, activities are endless. Some of Fremont's most notable attractions include:
- Mission Peak Mountain
- Coyota Hills Regional Park
- Sunol Regional Wilderness Park
- Niles Essanay Silent Film Museum
- Niles Canyon Railway: Niles Canyon Railway is the perfect place to sip wine and eat snacks while you embark on your next adventure. Ride the Halloween train or the Santa Train when the season calls for it and have a blast!
- Hayward Japanese Gardens: Discover the Hayward Japanese Gardens, where beauty unfolds. This tranquil garden is paved with elegant trees and pathways, making it one of the most Instagrammable spots around.
- Computer History Museum: If you would like to get your hands on some new-age thinking or get a blast from the past, you're going to love the relics on display at the Computer History Museum. Get a day pass and see all of the cool gadgets that have brought us to where we are today!
- Coyote Hills Regional Park: Coyote Hills Regional Park is the perfect place to take a stroll or ride your bike. With its bright green pastures and abundance of wildlife, there's no better place to get some R&R with the family.